Proposals must be original scientific works and must not be published or presented at any other meeting.
Official languages of the conference are Albanian, English and Turkish however the abstracts and the keywords must be in English.
Full Paper Critical Requirements:
- Papers should be no longer than 12 pages (30-lines A4 format).
- Key words: (no more than six words), should be in Times New Roman, 10 point, and italicized.
- Page style: All sides 2.5 cm or 1 inch, single-spaced,
- Font Size and Type: 12-pt. Times New Roman font
- Format: Full papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word for Windows (6.0 or higher) format.
- The title of the paper should be centered, in bold capital letters. First page, bottom half: start of text. The text should be aligned on left margin.
- Order of Pages: Title Page, Abstract, Body, References, Footnotes, Tables, Figures, Appendixes.
- Section headings should be numbered in appropriate order, flush left, in capital letters.
- Pagination: The page number appears on the top from the right edge of every paper.
- Tables and figures should be included in the text.
- References should be indicated in the text by consecutive numbers.
- Reference and citation style should follow Chicago style (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html).
All submitted conference papers will be double-blind peer review, in which both authors and referees are anonymous. The conference proceedings book will be published with ISBN. Selected eligible papers will be published in the scientific journal of Faculty, BJH (Beder Journal of Humanities) with ISSN bjh.beder.edu.al. The certificate of presentation will be distributed to the conference participants at the conference registration desk.